Smart Phone. Help

Anything not specifically related to Bass
john
Gold Member

Smart Phone. Help

Post by john » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:42 pm

So I have been thinking it might be time to retire the trusty old nokia 1100 and get with the times and get a smart phone.

So I thought Samsungs seem to be popular, I'll just get one of those. But which one? there are so many. Help!!!

I think I want it to mess around on like check emails, bass forum and face book, But I am not sure really what I want it for :lol: . The samsung poket is really cheap I am thinking it might be a good one as an introduction to get to know what I want in a smart phone.
I kind of want to keep it under $200 seeings as xmas is an expensive time of year

Any thoughts to help me make up my mind.

pins
Gold Member
Bands / Groups: Naked Gun (Covers),still just filling in on bass after 26 years.
Butt Scratch (Bus Crash) originals band.

Re: Smart Phone. Help

Post by pins » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:35 am

the only experience I has john is a galaxy s2 for a while now,great camera,bells,whistles you name it big memory,big screen,with huge fonts suits my failing eyesight,even a handy mic to record those riffs that come from nowhere and will never be remebered again due to inebriation/intoxication or whatever else....
I really only need my computer for games now,the smartphone does everything else I do on teh comp,emails,browsing,pulling tunes and vids down,etc etc

john
Gold Member

Re: Smart Phone. Help

Post by john » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:18 am

Cheers, Pins. The s2 is at a pretty good price too