Nah, any claim then makes it the legal property of the insurance company. Some will offer a buy back though, or a chance to bid at auction.pins wrote:I hope your guitarist has first dibs on it,after all,regardless of a claim,it is still legally his.I would want it back if it were mine.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:00 pm
- Forum: Basses
- Topic: They stole three bass guitars....gutted!
- Replies: 43
- Views: 16522
- Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:39 am
- Forum: Instrument Servicing / Repairs
- Topic: KP Electronics - Auckland
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9612
Does anyone know if KP Electronics still exist? The number is disconnected. Failing that, any ideas where I could get a Fender amp repaired on the shore?